How do I get to the Cabin?
8212 Rainbow Drive, Alpine Meadows, Whistler, B.C.
* Drive north on Highway 99. Alpine Meadows is approx. 1.8 km past Whistler Village.
* The cabin is the first one on the left. There is plenty of room in the parking lot.
How to book into the cabin:
Reservations must be confirmed at least 4 days in advance to guarantee space. Notification of cancellation is required 72 hours in advance. (credit on account, no refunds).
In your message please clearly state:
* Your name,
The email is checked everyday, but please remember that it is monitored by volunteers on their spare time, so please allow 24 hours for a return confirmation.
Note: Saturday night only stays for non-members can only be confirmed on or after the preceding Wednesday. Make sure you receive the current door combination!
Everyone must bring their own sleeping bags or linens and towels.
When using the cabin, leave it as clean as or cleaner than when you came in. It is up to the users to maintain its cleanliness. This means to do a chore before you leave. The chores are listed on the white board next to the entrance. In addition, everyone in the cabin is responsible for garbage disposal. BRING IT IN; TAKE IT OUT. If YOU want a clean cabin when you enter, clean it when you leave!
Rules and Policies
Several people use the cabin. Please respect others by leaving the cabin clean and be mindful of others space.
1. Do a chore before you leave.
2. Kitchen refrigerators are for food and the back fridge for beer and wine.
3. Keep ALL food inside.
4. Clean up after yourself.
5. Remove all your food items at the end of your stay.
6. Recycle your returnables and take your garbage with you.
7. Absolutely NO personal items to be left in the cabin.
8. No showers in the morning during ski season.
9. Quiet after midnight.
10. Bring your own Bedding & Towels; Sheets on the beds are to protect the mattresses.
11. Put any laundry in the laundry basket located on the beer fridge.
12. No smoking & No pets inside the cabin.
The PSC Whistler Cabin
Stay up for a night, a weekend, or even a month at our shared accommodation Whistler cabin. Members stay for as little as $30/night. During ski season!
Our Whistler cabin has had theme dinners up to 25 people with our large kitchen. We have 3 fridges, 2 ranges, oven, 2 BBQs, microwave, dishwasher and is fully stocked with cookware, dishes, glassware and utensils. Just bring up your supplies and be your own chef!
So many activities to do up in Whistler
Whistler cabin is available all year for winter activities and summer too. Great for apres ski theme dinners in winter and for apres hiking, biking, Wild Play, Zipline and River of Golden Dreams rafting BBQ's in summer. Bring a guest, make some new friends and have some fun in Whistler!